Monday, July 04, 2005

Why am I here?

I want all the Amy Chen's out there to listen up. I know there are a bunch of us out there with the same name. But I know as in the case of my friend Amy Chen, we could hardly be more different. Here's a place for Amy Chen's to share some insight into each others' lives and marvel at the similarities and differences. How has being an Amy Chen influenced our lives? I'm impulsive, and I just came up with this idea right now when I had to sign up for a blog site to answer a friend's blog. I'd love to hear from any and all of you, and if you know an Amy Chen, please forward this. Thanks for your interest!

Amy Chen
born: Baltimore, MD
color: purple
food: salad, garlic, indian, vietnamese, vegetarian

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Chen NYC said...

Yeah, Veggie Amy wasn't wrong when she says we are different. We couldn't be more different! Let's see, I like meat, she saves pigs. I'm in the business to put people in debt, she tells people how to stay healthy. She even bought me a bottle of calcium for my birthday one year because she thought I drank too much coffee. Sorry to tell you Amy, but I still have that bottle, it's half full, I'm still drinking about 4 cups a day, and I think it's been about 4 years! Anyhow, it's late and I must go to sleep. Good night to all the Amy Chens out there!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger amy chen SF said...

hey, i'm veggie too!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home